Slice uses 100 percent zirconium oxide in its deburring blades (a material much harder than steel) and adds a thick design to take full advantage of this advanced ceramic’s hardness.
In addition, Slice ceramic blades are non-sparking, non-magnetic, non-conductive, and never rust. No outside tools are needed to change the blade.
– Installed blade type: convex #10483
– Durable nylon handle with safety cap
– Ambidextrous design
– Extra blade storage in handle
– Thicker blade deburrs effectively
– Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blade
– Chemically inert blade never rusts
– Oil- and lubricant-free blade
– 100 percent zirconium oxide blade
– Compatible blades: 10483, 10484
– No-tool blade change