A worn blade can be easily replaced by pushing the safety button in and sliding the outer sheath off the blade holder, allowing a new blade to be inserted into the holder before reassembling the tool.
With a maneuverable profile to get into difficult areas and a durable, long-lasting composition, the Slice deburring blade increases productivity and efficiency in the workplace while significantly reducing injury-related costs.
– Blade type: convex
– Lasts up to 11x longer than metal blades
– Reduces injuries, lowers costs
– Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic
– Chemically inert; never rusts
– Does not require sharps box disposal
– 100 percent recyclable
– Oil and lubricant free
– Compatible handles: 10482
– 2 single-edge blades per pack