This blade is designed for use with the Slice® 10482 Deburring Tool.
As with all Slice blades, it’s chemically inert, never rusts, and requires no additional care to keep it effective.
A worn blade can be easily replaced by pushing the Deburring Tool’s button in and sliding the outer sheath off the blade holder.
Insert the new blade into the holder before reassembling the tool.
With its maneuverable concave shape, the 10484 gets at every edge for a smoother finish and a more efficient deburring process.
– Blade type: concave
– Lasts up to 11x longer than metal blades
– Reduces injuries, lowers costs
– Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic
– Chemically inert; never rusts
– Does not require sharps box disposal
– 100 percent recyclable
– Oil and lubricant free
– Compatible handles: 10482
– 2 single-edge blades per pack
There are no reviews yet.