Ceramic Utility Blades (Rounded Tip)
Slice® 10524 Ceramic Utility Blades are ideal for use in our 10490 and 10491 metal-handle utility knives.
Made with advanced ceramics, the 10524 blades are non-sparking, non-magnetic, chemically inert, feature no oil coating, and never rust.
With a 100 percent zirconium dioxide composition and a sturdy, finger-friendly® design, these blades can handle tough materials and still exhibit superior wear resistance.
In fact, they last up to 11 times longer than comparable steel blades.
In addition, their proprietary safety edge helps reduce injuries and therefore lower costs.
– Blade type: rounded tip
– Safer than traditional blades
– Finger-friendly® edge cuts effectively
– Lasts up to 11.2x longer than metal blades
– Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries
– Reduces injuries, lowers costs
– Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic
– Chemically inert; never rusts
– Oil and lubricant free
– Does not require sharps box disposal
– 100 percent recyclable
– Blade is safe from -40°C to 1600°C
– Compatible handles: 10490, 10491, 10590, 10594
– 2 dual-sided blades per pack